Flight Test Instrumentation
Extensive testing and analyses are required throughout the life cycle of every aircraft to actively investigate development, modifications, usage monitoring and sustained airworthiness.
Structural, functional, operational and performance investigations anchor RUAG Aviation’s comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, based on extensive experience with end-to-end Flight Test Instrumentation (FTI) and flight testing of modern fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft. Together, we analyse your needs and match your requirements with our complete spectrum of testing and measurement solutions. Our customers can expect precise and thorough examinations focussed on their success.
RUAG Aviation successfully conducts extensive flight test programmes including:
- PC-12 Aerial Survey modification (2013)
- Verification of the Dornier 228 Performance Extension Programme (2011)
- Complete test and certification of the Dornier 228 upgrade programme prototype (2010)
- Test and certification of the Bell UH-1D Mission Equipment Demonstrator Aircraft (2005-2008)
- Vibration tests for the cockpit retrofit of six Bombardier Challenger 601 Business Jets (2006)