Electromagnetic compatibility is the ability of electrical equipment to work satisfactorily in its electromagnetic environment without affecting this environment in an inadmissible way.
We verify the electromagnetic compatibility of equipment and systems of industrial electronics by means of tests.
Test procedures and equipment
- Frequency range: 10 kHz - 18 GHz
- Anechoic room: 11.9 x 10.8 x 5.6 m
- Measuring distance: 1 m - 3 m - 10 m
- Measurements of radiated and conducted disturbance
- Radiated and conducted disturbances immunity tests
- Surge, burst, injection, harmonic currents, flicker
- Compiling of EMC concepts
- Defining of EMC actions
- Fault location in case of problems
- Carrying out EMC tests on prototypes up to repeti-tion parts according to relevant standards
Accredited according to IEC/EN 17025 as STS 470
Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS)