The ability to communicate and get immediate information from mobile forces is a key factor in today’s battlefield. Send actual data from an exploration troop (e.g. position information, video) to the command vehicle or headquarter to increase the situational awareness and rapid intervention.
- Heterogeneous networks with several network management systems and with low integration level
- Transmission media often manually selected by the crew – requires expertise & time!
- Insufficient bandwidth
- Today combat radios are not offering adequate IP routing capabilities
> Results in unreliable data connections with disruption
Tactical openAccess Node offerings with Mesh technology
- self organizing heterogeneous networks
- ready for SDR or any other future technology
- automated best connectivity for applications on mobile vehicles