The soldier is the most important asset for any army, his ability to communicate, his personal safety and security are key requirements.
In mountainous areas where avalanches are major hazards, the ability to find a soldier in case of such an event is paramount. RUAG Defence, with its rugged Avalanche Rescue Transceiver product, also known as PULSE Barryvox, has a well-proven communication solution for armed forces, aimed specifically for such rescue situations.
- In case of an avalanche, fast, efficient search and rescue are crucial to save a life.
- Short training times to gain sufficient familiarity with life-saving equipment
- Wide range of user group specific requirements are to be covered by one device
- Sturdy, easy to use avalanche rescue transceiver system.
- User group specific settings to cover the various rescue requirements
- Customisable special functions for rescue forces and military mountain guides
- Custom specific look and feel, on-device rescue plans and instruction manuals
- Special dark and silent mode functions for hostile environments
- Comprehensive choice of test and configuration devices as well as service plans