Since this simulator uses RUAG 2-way simulation technology, its precision to detect targets is extremely high and reliable. Its unique feature, the RUAG "Target Discrimination System" (TDS), allows the simulator to recognise different targets and ensures the most realistic impact of a weapon simulation.
The simulator is suitable for training exercises in open as well as built-up urban terrain. It is used to engage buildings equipped with sensors and effectors, as well as infantry, and vehicles.
- Simulation cartridges, calibre 36 mm, loading of live ammunition impossible
- Pyrotechnical display of the shot with 9 mm blank cartridge
- Target Discrimination System
- Range up to 120 m aiming at infantry or building façades
- Operation like the real weapon