RUAG complies strictly with national laws and regulations, and with international agreements and treaties.
- RUAG expects that all staff members and business partners will comply with rules and regulations. This applies both to the provision of services and also to national and especially to the international marketing of products.
- RUAG creates good relationships with appropriate authorities as well as political institutions, and consults them when there are open questions (example: consultation with national export authorities for clarification regarding exports to critical countries).
Information and security of information
RUAG undertakes to protect and treat confidentially the information entrusted by customers, business partners, staff members, or other stakeholders.
- RUAG staff members are obliged to treat confidentially and – where stipulated – to keep secret the company’s own and third-party trade and operational secrets which are entrusted to them as part of their activities, or which otherwise become known to them.
- This applies particularly to information on technology and manufacturing, research, and development processes, and also to personal data.
- RUAG undertakes to ensure an appropriate standard of quality for information processing. The handling of confidential information and of information technology devices is described in detail in further regulations.