The general principle to observe is that an order is expected to be followed by an invoice. To enable efficient handling of the invoice verification process at RUAG, incoming invoices must include the following details:
- RUAG order number
- E-mail address of the ordering party.
General field information for full integration without reference
- The supplier's invoice number must not contain more than twelve digits.
- Rounding differences must not be shown in a separate position, but can be supplied at header level.
- The supplier's accounts payable number with RUAG must also be included (to identify the supplier). The number can be requested from RUAG.
- Where payment is made by ISR, it is essential to include the ISR subscriber number (separated by a dash) and the ISR reference number. If payment by ISR is not possible, the IBAN can be provided.
- Payment reminders are not processed electronically.
Additional field information for full integration with order reference
- Invoices must include a reference to a RUAG order number as a mandatory requirement. Invoices which do not include such a reference will be rejected. Each invoice position must be uniquely assigned to an order position.
- The RUAG order reference is regarded as a unique characteristic of an order-related incoming invoice.
- RUAG's order position must be included for reference.
- The price, quantity and unit of quantity relating to the order or order confirmation must match.