Space Test Center Zurich
The RUAG Space Test Center performs environmental simulation tests tailored to customer requirements and produces independent reports. Our many years of experience in environmental simulation make us the perfect choice to provide advice and support to your research and development team. We offer a neutral and independent quality testing service, which enables you to draw reliable conclusions on the service life, functionality and reliability of your products.
The RUAG Space Test Center in Zurich is accredited to IEC/EN 17025 as STS 193.
Our test facilities
- Vibration test shakers: maximum sine force rating 178 kN, maximum weight of test specimen 1800 kg
- Shock testing machines: half-sine, square wave, sawtooth
- Pyroshock (shock response spectrum – SRS)
- Centrifuge testing with acceleration up to 80g
- Drop tests
- Climatic chambers -75 to +180°C and up to 98% relative humidity
Services we offer
- Testing to relevant standards, tailored to specific customer requirements
- Advice on evaluation and development
- Organization of test campaigns involving both internal and external test institutes