RUAG Space is a dedicated division within RUAG, with subsidiaries and sites in Switzerland, Sweden and Austria. The product portfolios of the RUAG Space companies in these three countries are complementary, and our engineers have full and open access to the expertise of their colleagues working in each of the other countries. This enables RUAG Space to join together skills, products and services much like the pieces of a puzzle, allowing to offer to customers complete solutions and services from a single source.
The industrial execution of national space strategies is one of RUAG Space’s most important missions. This is reflected by the organizational structure with strong national entities. These national entities and their activities are co-ordinated by the RUAG Space Division Management Board.
RUAG Space Division Management Board
- Peter Guggenbach, CEO
- Holger Wentscher, SVP RUAG Space Switzerland
- Mats Warstedt, SVP RUAG Space Sweden
- Max Kowatsch, SVP RUAG Space Austria
- Axel Roenneke, VP Marketing & Sales
- Michael Pavloff, Chief Technical Officer
- Stefan Baumgärtner, VP Finance & Controlling
- Björn Axelsson, VP Human Resources
- Hendrik Thielemann, VP Communications
- Daniel Fürst, VP External Relations
- Peter Scherrer, VP Strategic Projects