The system emulates the capabilities and limitations of a wide range of deployed weapons. It tracks actions and events, collects and processes Combat Training Center (CTC) training exercise data for providing exercise control staff with instant feedback during an exercise.
New training scenarios can be planned and created in the command center. During the exercise, progress can be monitored in real time on electronic maps and with cameras. In addition, instructors can see the position and status reports of all exercise participants and vehicles as well as the status reports of all buildings. This means they have a complete overview of the situation at all times – inside and outside the building – and can also intervene if necessary.
Flexible evaluation functions are available (AAR), such as for example the fully-automatic creation of presentations including screenshots, videos.
Live training forms an important part of modern forces’ preparations by providing them with high fidelity combat situations, and the pressures and challenges these bring. All providers of live training solutions are faced with the same problem, how to provide an effective training solution and avoid negative training experiences. Central to overcoming this problem is providing users with sensory immersion into a realistic environment that brings them face-to-face with the conditions of combat.
- Force-on-force simulation platform for training in open and urban terrain
- Multi functional training system (basic to battalion training, low to high intensity, operation other than war)
- Detailed after action analysis (all events, status and positions available)
- Scalable player capacity, exercise area and exercise control station
- Provides interaction of all types of weapons, direct and indirect fire weapons as well as mines and NBCR weapon systems
- Online exercise control by uninterrupted live visualisation of all positions, status, tactical behaviour, fixed or mobile cameras
- Shooting through windows, doors and walls: Through shots and fragment effect vary according to weapon and ammunition
- Precise indoor location allows online position monitoring to within a few centimetres
- Video surveillance systems with image, infrared and sound recordings
- Tactical radio integration
RUAG MRO International supplies fixed and mobile live simulation platforms for various training scenarios. These enable training with an impressive level of realism, including an “after-action review” for detailed assessment of training exercises.
Our CTC/MOUT training solutions comprise the following systems:
- 2D/3D EXCON3)
- Simulation devices
- Positioning systems
- Data transmission systems
The training solutions offer numerous advantages:
- All simulators integrated
- Real-time EXCON display
- Gap-free capture of all data
- Realistic weapon effects, even in the field
- Precise online position monitoring
- Seamless transition in training between open and urban terrain
- Immediate after-action review using drawing tool, statistics, video interface, audio and video recordings