This product family comprises the Avionics Hosting Unit (AHU), Switches and End-Systems. The AHU provides slots for 3rd party single board computers as well as room for future expansion with interface boards. The TTEthernet technology allows fast and highly reliable on-board data transfer on space missions, like the future space station “Gateway” by NASA and its partners.
• Off-the-shelf subsystem solution
• Small form factor (3U) and low weight
• High reliability
• Time-Triggered Ethernet allows to use the same cable for critical and non-critical data
• Compatibility with terrestrial best-effort Ethernet
• TTEthernet technology as an open standard was ratified by NASA, ESA, CSA and JAXA as the “International Avionics System Interoperability Standards” (or IASIS) for deep space applications
More information on the technology, development tools, and more detail on the products can be found on our partner’s homepage TTTech.
More about Time Triggered Ethernet
More about Development, Test, V&V
Interested? For more information please contact:
Marketing & Sales Manager