Attractive working conditions
- Value based corporate culture
- Demanding occupations and activities
- International environment
- Models for flexible working hours
- Market-conform and performance-oriented compensation
- Equality of opportunities and diversity
- Promoting safety and health in the workplace
Are you a university graduate, first jobber, technical specialist or manager?
RUAG International will get you in shape for future challenges. We offer attractive entry and ongoing training opportunities for your continuing development. You will have opportunities to grow and excel while taking on responsibilities and working on international projects. You will learn how you can contribute to RUAG’s success and where your undiscovered abilities lie. For your personal advancement, you will have the opportunity to expand and strengthen your abilities through internal continuing training programmes.
A culture of open communication
You will hold regular employee reviews and situation assessments with your line manager. We will also set new target agreements with you for your advancement and to maximize our mutual success. In a spirit of teamwork, you will share your know-how and receive further encouragement from your colleagues. Respect and trust are the foundation of a constructive working relationship.
As managers, RUAG International employees are professional, respectful, open and courageous.
- If you are a manager, you will find a uniform management philosophy and shared cultural basis at RUAG International that facilitate effective management practices and make teamwork easier.
- At RUAG International, you will have opportunities to develop both your specialist knowledge and soft skills at all levels. A leadership training programme is available for managers from all divisions and business units.