Humanitarian aid must be quick and effective. RUAG’s mobile disinfection system helps to combat hygiene problems and reduce the transmission of infectious diseases.
- Suitable as military infrastructure, for peacebuilding activities, in the event of disasters, humanitarian aid, asylum and refugee centres, retirement and nursing homes
- Autonomous deployment system consisting of 3 containers (disinfection, logistics and accessories) and external power generator
- Great modularity and highly adaptable to various tasks (cleaning of mattresses, pillows, clothes, bed frames, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Disinfection chamber with capacity of 3.2m3
- Efficient disinfection (up to 15 mattresses in 45 minutes)
- Complies with civilian standards for thermal disinfection and non-invasive and non-critical reusable medical devices
RUAG’s mobile sterilisation system ensures that medical facilities receive a sterile supply of equipment.
- Autonomous deployment system consisting of four containers (washing / cleaning, sterilisation zone, storage area, dressing area & technical facilities)
- Sterilisation chamber containing six sterilisation units with a capacity of 54 litres each and throughput of 12 sterilisation units/hour
- Function-based division of zones within the building with separate ventilation systems
- Air filtration that meets medical standards
- Integrated supply systems (water treatment, compressed air supply, air-conditioning, electrical supply)
- All cleaning and sterilization equipment is integrated into the containers