Advanced laser technology that supports the "fire and forget" effect
The grenade launcher "GraMaWa" is a simulator for the 40 mm grenade launcher. Through the two way laser system the GraMaWa is not only capable of simulating the operational range of real weapons, but also provides a realistic imitation of real ballistics and weapons handling.
A realistic Training
- Fire and Forget functionality
- Realistic simulation of ballistics and handling
- Availability of optional laser codes (COSIM/OSAG 2/MILES)
- Full interoperability to existing CTC's
- Simulation capabilities for programmed ammunition
- Complete simulation of the operational range of the real weapon
- Operational readiness in less than 2 minutes
Since this simulator uses RUAG 2-way simulation technology, its precision to detect targets is extremely high and reliable. Its unique feature, the RUAG "Target Discrimination System" (TDS), allows the simulator to recognise different targets and ensures the most realistic impact of a weapon simulation.
The simulator is suitable for training exercises in open as well as built-up urban terrain. It is used to engage buildings equipped with sensors and effectors, as well as infantry, and vehicles.
- Simulation cartridges, calibre 36 mm, loading of live ammunition impossible
- Pyrotechnical display of the shot with 9 mm blank cartridge
- Target Discrimination System
- Range up to 120 m aiming at infantry or building façades
- Operation like the real weapon