With RUAG's involvement in more than 50 missions over the past 40 years we currently have more than 500 struts of different geometries in space and have solid know-how in developing, manufacturing and testing of struts and complete truss structures with complex geometries and under most extreme conditions.
- RUAG Space sets the benchmark with more than 500 struts of different geometries in space
- Our customers save time and money by choosing a strut from our qualified strut portfolio
- RUAG engineers support you with the layout of your complete truss structure
- Our manufacturing processes and know-how include hand lamination as well as filament winding for standard or complex geometries
- Material choices are made to fit your needs. For the end-fittings aluminum, titanium or invar can be used
- Our well equipped testing facilities allow qualification for most extreme conditions
- RUAG's experience in struts reduces your lead time and price