What we expect
What we expect from our employees: Professionalism in dealing with each other...
RUAG International staff members make a contribution to joint, successful collaboration by taking the following to heart:
- Communicate openly and give honest feedback
- Take responsibility and have a conscious approach to costs and risks
- Be open to new, sustainable solutions, and use change as an engine to drive our shared success
- Promote an atmosphere of respect, and continue to develop
- Our employees are the foundation of our success.
- They have strong specialist and interpersonal skills.
- They are willing to give their very best, and to work with enthusiasm and drive in order to reach set goals.
- They take the initiative and are personally committed.
- They are interested in their professional and personal development and are open to Change.
- Employees are very enthusiastic about the RUAG International Group's comprehensive portfolio.
- They are fascinated by the technical expertise of RUAG International and identify with the company, its goals and values.
- Customer-focused, entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour is second nature to them.
- Working together to ensure mutual success.
- Our employees integrate themselves and actively work in teams.
- Respect and mutual trust are important.
- They are able to give fellow colleagues and managers open, constructive feedback, and are also receptive to this kind of feedback.