What we expect from our employees: Professionalism in dealing with each other
RUAG staff members make a contribution to joint, successful collaboration by taking the following to heart:
- Communicate openly and give honest feedback
- Take responsibility and have a conscious approach to costs and risks
- Be open to new, sustainable solutions, and use change as an engine to drive our shared success
- Promote an atmosphere of respect, and continue to develop
- Our employees are the foundation of our success.
- They have strong specialist and interpersonal skills.
- They are willing to give their very best, and to work with enthusiasm and drive in order to reach set goals.
- They take the initiative and are personally committed.
- They are interested in their professional and personal development and are open to Change.
Employees are very enthusiastic about the RUAG Group's comprehensive portfolio.
They are fascinated by the technical expertise of RUAG and identify with the company, its goals and values.
Customer-focused, entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour is second nature to them.
Working together to ensure mutual success.
Our employees integrate themselves and actively work in teams.
Respect and mutual trust are important.
They are able to give fellow colleagues and managers open, constructive feedback, and are also receptive to this kind of feedback.